Award-winning Tool for Fast User Interface Prototyping
Screen Architect is a Jolt Productivity Award winning application designed to allow you to prototype user interfaces quickly and easily. Working as a plug-in for Sparx Systems' UML CASE tool, Enterprise Architect, Screen Architect provides a way to build front ends fast while delivering traceability between screen elements, requirements and the underlying analysis model. Combining a Visual Studio-style workspace with Enterprise Architect's ease of use, Screen Architect lets you quickly develop screen mock-ups and functional HTML prototypes that to demo for others.
- Support for rapid User Interface (UI) modeling and screen design including drag and drop 'out of the box' UI elements and components that adhere to existing standards.
- Application structure and navigation modeling using visual mapping and linking techniques commonly employed by information architects.
- Support for documenting given UI standards that can be used to create new UI prototypes within a given model.
- Support comprehensive description and documentation of UI design elements in the same manner supported by Enterprise Architect, including element descriptions, associated business requirements, and rules.
- Generate prototype specifications as RTF documents or published HTML pages for incorporation in software design specifications.
- Integration with UML models maintained in Enterprise Architect including use cases, activity diagrams and class models.
- Generate functional standalone prototypes in HTML (or simliar formats) for demonstrating application design concepts such as structure, navigation, look and feel and business requirements so that end users, as well as developers, can 'walk through' the interface.
|Screen Architect Standard Edition||1||$120 USD|
System Requirements: Requires Enterprise Architect 6.5 or higher.
Delivery: All products purchased from Catch Limited, either third-party or proprietary, are disseminated online. Once your purchase is complete you will be sent an email containing registration key details and a URL to download the software.